久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

Body count grows, but no sign of missing plane

China Daily | Updated: 2017-06-10 07:15

YANGON/SANLAN, Myanmar - The tally of retrieved bodies rose to 31 on Friday as Myanmar's hunt for a military transport plane that went missing over the Andaman Sea with 122 people on board stretched into a third day.

Heavy rains and churning seas hampered search efforts for victims of Wednesday's incident. Eight navy ships and sonar systems had joined the search, along with 20 civilian boats in stormy weather off the southern coast, the military said.

"We have not received any information about survivors," said Phyu Phyu Win, a regional social welfare and relief official. "Hopefully someone has survived."

Scores of soldiers were poised to assist if more bodies are carried ashore in the fishing village of Sanlan, about 600 kilometers from Myanmar's largest city, Yangon.

The bodies of 23 adults and eight children have been recovered from the Andaman Sea near the coastal town of Launglon since rescue efforts began on Wednesday, the military said.

By morning, swelling waters covered Sanlan beach, where hundreds of people gathered on Thursday to watch the first bodies being brought to shore wrapped in plastic bags.

Fisherman Min Oo said he helped carry the bodies in his boat from navy ships, which could not get close to the beach.

"I felt sorry when I saw the bags," he said. "I have a family as well".

Soldiers, family members and crew were on board when the weekly flight to Yangon went missing.

The China-made Y-8F-200W transport plane lost contact 29 minutes after takeoff at an altitude of 5,500 meters over the Andaman Sea, about 70 km west of the town of Dawei, the military said.

An aircraft wheel, two life jackets and some bags with clothes - believed to be from the missing plane - were found on Thursday. Some patches of oil were also spotted, the military said.

The cause of the incident has yet to be confirmed.

State-owned China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation, maker of the plane, has said it would assist Myanmar authorities in the investigation into the crash.

Survivors are unlikely more than 24 hours after the plane lost contact, despite warm sea temperatures, experts have said.

Many bodies had fragmented into several pieces and no victim wearing a life jacket has yet been recovered, said a member of the emergency team.

Aircraft accidents, involving both civilian and military planes, are not uncommon in Myanmar.

A military helicopter crashed last June in central Myanmar, killing three military personnel.

Five were killed in February last year when an air force aircraft crashed in the capital, Naypyitaw, media said.

Reuters - Afp

Body count grows, but no sign of missing plane

Soldiers carry dead bodies from a crashed military plane in Launglon, Myanmar, on Thursday.Soe Zeya Tun / Reuters

(China Daily 06/10/2017 page8)

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 国产精品秒播无毒不卡 | 亚洲高清在线观看看片 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲综合 | 国产成人精品在视频 | 99精品久久精品一区二区 | 日韩一级高清 | 国产免费一区不卡在线 | 亚洲综合99 | 国产三级精品在线观看 | 91精品成人免费国产片 | 91免费视频版 | 日韩亚洲综合精品国产 | 男女视频免费在线观看 | 成人黄色免费看 | 国产精品久久久久久久久福利 | 在线日韩视频 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕在线一 | 久草视频在线免费播放 | 综合自拍亚洲综合图区美腿丝袜 | 精品精品国产自在久久高清 | 午夜在线精品不卡国产 | 国产精品亚洲天堂 | 国产在线观看成人免费视频 | www.亚洲综合| fefe66免费毛片你懂的 | 国产成人精品久久综合 | 精品在线99 | 日韩亚洲欧美一区 | 97久久天天综合色天天综合色 | 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区 | 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合不卡 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片 | 手机看片福利视频 | 九九视频只有精品六 | 两性色午夜视频免费国产 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区www | 亚洲日产2021三区 | 亚洲欧美手机在线观看 | 特黄a大片免费视频 | 欧美一级专区免费大片野外交 |