久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Americas

President Trump says decisions on Iran nuclear deal made

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-09-21 09:50

WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he had made a decision on the fate of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

"I have decided," Trump said three times to reporters on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly. However, he declined to share more details.

"I'll let you know what the decision is," said Trump.

Trump had said earlier that he would announce a decision next month.

Under US law, the State Department is required every 90 days to recertify to Congress Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal.

So far, the Trump administration had recertified Iran's compliance with the deal twice and the next deadline for recertification comes due on Oct 15, 2017.

According to local media reports, Trump reportedly clashed with his national security team members on whether or not he should recertify Iran's compliance in July and soon after the second recertification, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he "personally" would expect Iran to be declared noncompliant in October.

Iran and six world powers -- Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States -- reached an agreement on the Iranian nuclear issue in July 2015 that put it on the path of sanctions relief but with more strict limits on its nuclear program.

The deal set limits on Iran's nuclear activities and allowed regular inspections of the facilities inside Iran.

In return, the United States and the European Union will suspend nuclear-related sanctions against Iran, with the lifting of all past UN Security Council sanction resolutions.

Trump had recently called Iran a "rogue" state, which has aroused fierce response from the Iranian government.

And Iran is another major target in Trump's first speech made at the United Nations (UN) General Assembly Tuesday in which he called Iran's nuclear deal negotiated in 2015 during the Obama administration "an embarrassment" to the United States.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday censured US President Trump's recent anti-Iran speech as "ignorant and spiteful" at the UN General Assembly.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 收集最新中文国产中文字幕 | 国产精品亚洲精品久久成人 | 日本一区二区三区四区无限 | 成人久久18免费游戏网站 | 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清不卡 | 亚洲成人手机在线观看 | 天堂va欧美ⅴa亚洲va一国产 | 91精品国产高清久久久久久91 | 国产自在自线午夜精品视频 | 中文字幕视频网 | 久久黄色网址 | 91成人在线视频 | 怡红院在线a男人的天堂 | 91九九| 亚洲精品精品一区 | 国产高清天干天天视频 | 一级女性全黄生活片免费 | 国产在线91区精品 | 亚洲成人毛片 | 久久亚洲精品一区成人 | 久久一区二区精品综合 | 成年片人免费www | 综合自拍亚洲综合图区美腿丝袜 | 亚洲视频在线观看网站 | 国产草草影院ccyycom软件 | 免费一级欧美片在线观免看 | 颜值超高的女神啪啪 | 欧美日韩一区二区视频免费看 | 亚洲精品天堂一区 | 国产免费久久精品久久久 | 亚洲午夜网站 | 日本不卡免费高清视频 | a毛片在线 | 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡 | 国产女人伦码一区二区三区不卡 | 一级a毛片| 欧美日韩一区二区视频图片 | 国产精品久久久久精 | 欧美一区综合 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞不卡 | 欧美一级毛片生活片 |