久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / World

Weinstein allegations swell as film industry faces scrutiny

China Daily | Updated: 2017-10-13 11:24

LOS ANGELES - The avalanche of assault accusations against Harvey Weinstein grew as more actresses came forward with explosive charges against the movie mogul, whose lurid behavior has opened a Pandora's box of Hollywood harassment and hypocrisy.

The new claims landed as the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as well as the Cannes film festival organization declared the abusive behavior repugnant, but also as film figures warned that such actions have gone virtually unchecked in an industry that for years has seen itself in a progressive light.

The Weinstein revelations are just "the tip of the iceberg", comedy actor and director Rob Schneider told TMZ.

"There's not one actress who doesn't have a story," he said, adding that he himself experienced sexual harassment by a male director when he was younger.

Weinstein allegations swell as film industry faces scrutiny

Amid the gravity of the situation, the Academy, which has awarded 81 Oscars to Weinstein films produced by Miramax and then the Weinstein Company, announced it would convene a meeting on Saturday to "discuss the allegations against Weinstein and any actions warranted by the Academy".

Weinstein, 65, has denied all charges, according to a statement from his spokeswoman Sallie Hofmeister. On Wednesday, she offered "no comment" when asked about reports Weinstein was heading to Europe to enter a rehabilitation facility.

His company, The Weinstein Company, has insisted it knew nothing of the mogul's alleged misconduct. But The New York Times reported on Wednesday night that it was aware as far back as 2015 of settlements paid to three or four women. The Times quoted a lawyer, David Boies, who represented Weinstein when his contract was up for renewal in 2015.

The Times also said that last week Weinstein sent members of the company board an e-mail saying they knew about those payoffs. The paper quoted what it called people who spoke on condition of anonymity about the confidential communication.

The scandal has rocked Hollywood, with the list of the Oscar-winner's harassment victims reportedly now including Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Rosanna Arquette and Judith Godreche.

But a new angle to allegations emerged on Tuesday when three women, including an Italian film star, claimed that Weinstein raped them.

The Weinstein Company board has sacked him, and his wife Georgina Chapman told celebrity magazine People she was leaving Weinstein, with whom she has two children.

"I am profoundly devastated. I have lost my wife and kids, whom I love more than anything else," Weinstein told The New York Post, adding that: "I hope one day we can reconcile."

Agence France-presse

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合第一区 | 国产成人美女福利在线观看 | 欧美日韩高清性色生活片 | 日韩一区二区三区免费视频 | 一区二区三区高清在线 | 国产成人夜间影院在线观看 | 欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产高清成人 | 欧美成人tv在线观看免费 | 亚洲自偷自拍另类12p | a级片在线免费看 | 香蕉视频1024| 国产日韩久久久精品影院首页 | 99国产精品高清一区二区二区 | 欧美性aaa | 欧美人成片免费看视频不卡 | 亚洲欧洲日本天天堂在线观看 | 三级久久 | 国产女主播在线 | av片免费大全在线观看不卡 | 亚洲性久久久影院 | 美女张开腿给男人桶 | 日韩欧美在线视频一区二区 | 日本午夜vr影院新入口 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产 | 久久成人18免费网站 | 免费一区二区三区四区五区 | 欧美曰批人成在线观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕在线一 | 日韩色综合 | 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看 | 最新更新国内自拍视频 | 精品国产一级毛片 | 国产亚洲精 | 久久国产精品免费一区二区三区 | 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020 | 欧美久草| 97精品国产91久久久久久 | 国产精品9 | 国产91成人精品亚洲精品 | 在线精品国产三级 |