久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Pakistan confirms death of 2 kidnapped Chinese nationals

Xinhua/chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2017-10-31 10:32

Pakistan confirms death of 2 kidnapped Chinese nationals

A soldier stands guard near the site where two Chinese language teachers were kidnapped by unidentified gunmen, in Quetta, Pakistan, May 24, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan on Monday confirmed the death of two Chinese nationals who were killed in southwestern Balochistan province days after they were kidnapped from Quetta, the provincial capital in May this year.

"The DNA reports have confirmed that the two persons killed in Balochistan in June 2017 were the same two Chinese nationals, who were kidnapped from Quetta in May, 2017," Pakistan's foreign ministry said in a statement.

The statement said the government of Pakistan expresses its deep shock and grief on the brutal act of terrorism, and extends condolences to the government and people of China and sympathies to the families of the victims.

"The Government of Pakistan would continue to conduct thorough investigation and apprehend the perpetrators of this crime and to bring them to justice," the statement said.

It said Pakistan strongly condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestation.

"We are grateful to the Government of China for its strong support for our fight against the menace of terrorism," the Foreign Ministry said.

It said Pakistan will continue to work with China and the international community to enhance counter terrorism cooperation as well as regional and global peace and security.

According to reports, the couple who were teaching Chinese in Pakistan were kidnapped in May by unknown gunmen in Quetta.

The kidnappers, disguised as police, initially took away three Chinese, two women and a man, but a passerby helped one of the women escape.

The Pakistani side provided China information in June that the two abductees were "probably dead."

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying, speaking on the matter in June, has stressed that China opposes terrorism in any form, and that China will continue to support Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism and safeguard national stability.

Islamic State, which controls some territory in neighboring Afghanistan, has struggled to establish a presence in Pakistan. But it has claimed several major attacks, including one on the deputy chairman of the Senate last month in Balochistan, in which 25 people were killed.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 夜色邦合成福利网站 | 很黄很暴力深夜爽爽无遮挡 | 精品国产中文一级毛片在线看 | 久久97视频 | 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 一级特黄牲大片免费视频 | 一级做a爰在线就看 | 国产精品一区久久精品 | 精品国产一二三区在线影院 | 亚洲热播| 久久久久久久99视频 | 欧美高清一级片 | 99久久免费看国产精品 | 毛片观看网站 | 国产一级做a爱片久久毛片a | 免费一级欧美在线观看视频片 | 国产视频在线免费观看 | 男人在线天堂 | 99在线在线视频免费视频观看 | 色综合久久一本首久久 | 国内精品久久久久久久影视麻豆 | gv手机在线观看 | 久久免费播放视频 | 久久免费激情视频 | 国产午夜免费福利红片 | 欧美黄色成人 | 欧美视频一区二区 | 亚洲一区欧美 | 亚洲一区二区三区福利在线 | 精品国产综合区久久久久99 | 成人免费观看一区二区 | 真实偷清晰对白在线视频 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区精品 | 日本波多野结衣视频 | 国产成人91高清精品免费 | 国产男女视频在线观看 | 日本久久久久 | 在线免费观看亚洲 | 国产午夜精品一区二区三区不卡 | 欧美日本在线一区二区三区 | 国产免费麻豆 |