久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

Court says Park trial to continue without her

China Daily | Updated: 2017-11-29 08:33

Court says Park trial to continue without her

Former South Korean president Park Geunhye arrives for her trial the Seoul Central District Court in Seoul on Oct 16. A court ruled on Tuesday that the trial will proceed without her. CHOI JUNSEOK / NEWSIS VIA AP

SEOUL - The trial of disgraced former South Korean president Park Geun-hye will proceed without her, a court said on Tuesday, following a hiatus of more than 40 days as she boycotted proceedings.

Park, who was ousted earlier this year over a sprawling corruption scandal, has refused to appear for her trial, angry at the court's decision last month to extend her detention by six months.

The ex-president's legal team quit last month over the decision, accusing the court of bias. Park has since refused to cooperate with a team of state-sponsored defense lawyers appointed by the court, and failed to appear for her trial on Monday and Tuesday.

Court says Park trial to continue without her

"We have a lot of things to do, including the questioning of many witnesses. Taking into account the limited time, ... we cannot delay the trial any longer," presiding judge Kim Se-yoon said on Tuesday.

The court-appointed defense lawyers repeatedly sought to interview Park at the detention center where she is being held, but she refused to see them, the Yonhap news agency said.

Park, 65, submitted a letter to the detention center on Monday, saying she cannot appear at her trial because of her health problems.

The center reported to the court that Park has been taking painkillers for back pain and a swollen knee, and has made clear her intention to not appear at the trial.

Authorities at the detention center said they were unable to force Park out because of her status as a former president of South Korea.

Park, the country's first woman president, was impeached by parliament in December after months of mass protests over accusations of graft and influence-peddling.

South Korea's constitutional court upheld the decision in March, removing her from office. Her trial started in May.

Agence France-presse

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 暖暖免费高清日本一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩一区二区三区高清不卡 | 欧美成人中文字幕 | 成人精品网 | 手机在线观看黄色网址 | 俄罗斯三级毛片 | 中文字幕最新中文字幕中文字幕 | 青青草国产免费久久久91 | 欧美亚洲在线视频 | 中文字幕乱码中文乱码综合 | 手机黄色网址 | 亚洲国产精品久久综合 | 美女被躁爽死 | 宫女淫春3在线观 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久影院 | 九九手机视频 | 97国产免费全部免费观看 | 国产成人精品久久一区二区小说 | 欧美一级毛片免费高清的 | 欧美亚洲免费 | 久久久久亚洲精品一区二区三区 | 99在线视频观看 | 97超频国产在线公开免费视频 | 男女午夜24式免费视频 | 毛片免费看网站 | 男人天堂社区 | 91欧美在线视频 | 国产91精品久久久久999 | 成人国产精品免费视频不卡 | 日韩欧美一区二区在线 | 尤蜜网站在线进入免费 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 精品自拍视频在线观看 | 亚洲综合久久1区2区3区 | 亚洲综合色自拍一区 | 国产亚洲精品成人婷婷久久小说 | 成年人视频网站免费 | 欧美成人观看免费版 | 美女网站在线 | 91久久香蕉青青草原娱乐 | 亚洲精品国产精品一区二区 |