久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Syrian talks in Geneva to continue to Dec 15: UN envoy

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-12-01 09:22

Syrian talks in Geneva to continue to Dec 15: UN envoy

UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura (L) and head of the Syrian Negotiation Commission (SNC) Nasr al-Hariri shake hands prior to the start of a new round of Syria's peace talks at the United Naitons in Geneva, Switzerland Nov 28, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

GENEVA - The UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura said on Thursday that he is planning to extend the ongoing UN-led Syrian peace talks till Dec 15.

The new round of the talks, started on Tuesday, was originally scheduled to close on Dec 1.

De Mistura described the talks this week as "professional and serious" when he addressed a press briefing on the intra-Syrian talks which began in Geneva with low expectations on their outcome.

De Mistura described the atmosphere as different to previous times "on both sides".

"The biggest obstacle is trust," said de Mistura, noting that this has always been the case in the Syrian negotiations. "We have to have a process of political dialogue; there is not military solution," he said.

The Syrian opposition delegation arrived for the start of the talks on Tuesday, while the government delegation under Syrian Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar al-Jaafari arrived a day later.

"We are still at the beginning if you want to look at in the context of the 15th of December," said de Mistura, adding that the present round is scheduled to last until that date with all parties participating "without preconditions".

He said that he held "very close proximity parallel meetings" on Thursday with the two parties, shuffling between two rooms five meters apart, but there had been no interaction between them.

The UN envoy expected that the Syrian government delegation will return home for discussions at the weekend and return to Geneva on Dec 5 to resume discussions.

He was asked if Russian talks scheduled in Sochi next year were a counter measure to the UN talks.

"Every single member country of the Security Council... has been clearly indicating and repeating that the only process for the political process is the one led by the UN mandated by the Security Council linked to [Resolution] 2254 and based in Geneva," answered de Mistura.

De Mistura also noted that he is unable to give any guarantees regarding the talks as those have to come from the negotiating parties.

"If they do not follow what we are advising them there can be very negative consequences," de Mistura said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精在线 | 深夜在线观看大尺度 | 亚洲精品欧美精品中文字幕 | 波多野结衣中文在线 | 日本在线观看一级高清片 | 国产在线精品香蕉综合网一区 | 国产成人一级片 | 中国大陆一级毛片 | 午夜无遮挡怕怕怕免费视频 | 成人午夜影院在线观看 | 欧美在线香蕉在线现视频 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区不卡 | 久草视频在线首页 | 亚洲国产精品网站久久 | 美国黑人特大一级毛片 | 91久久精品国产免费一区 | 久久国产精品-国产精品 | 日本不卡不码高清免费观看 | 欧美成人全部免费观看1314色 | 国产精品莉莉欧美自在线线 | 国产毛片不卡 | 亚洲第一成人在线 | 一本色道久久88综合亚洲精品高清 | 成年视频国产免费观看 | 请看一下欧美一级毛片 | 99在线观看巨臀大臀视频 | 国产男女乱淫真视频全程播放 | 99国产精品视频免费观看 | 手机看片手机在线看片 | 日本欧美三级 | 全部在线美女网站免费观看 | 久久久精品一区 | 91精品视频在线播放 | 特级深夜a级毛片免费观看 特级生活片 | 美国毛片aaa在线播放 | 久草com| 亚洲性在线观看 | 免费观看女人一摸全是水 | 中国国产一级毛片 | 成人免费观看www在线 | 免费岛国小视频在线观看 |