久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Cover Story

Special envoy sent to help in plane search

By Hou Liqiang, Jin Haixing and Hu Yongqi (China Daily) Updated: 2014-03-26 07:39

Special envoy sent to help in plane search

 Full Coverage

On Tuesday afternoon, Malaysian Ambassador to China Iskandar Sarudin was escorted by 10 police officers to meet the family members at the Lido Hotel.

However, the ambassador was unable to answer questions the families raised, including whether there had been any negotiation between government officials and the plane's captain before the aircraft lost contact with ground stations.

One family member screamed at the ambassador, "The anguish you underwent is incomparable to the pain we've been through in the past 18 days. I will stand there (outside the embassy) for 100 years if it works to get my family back."

Technical details

Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya told the media on Tuesday that another high-level delegation will travel to Beijing on Wednesday following the strong reaction from the Chinese families.

Malaysia's acting transportation minister Hishamuddin Hussein disclosed more technical details to the media on Tuesday to back Najib's crash announcement.

But Liu Weimin, director of the Civil Aviation Management Institution of China's Aviation Law Research Center, said this would not convince anyone without solid evidence.

Malaysia should provide more evidence to prove what happened, otherwise the aircraft and passengers could only be declared as missing, according to legal procedures, Liu said.

Zhou Jisheng, former deputy chief designer of the ARJ21, the Chinese-made regional jet, said, "Malaysia's statement that the aircraft ended up in the southern Indian Ocean is believable, but the evidence given is abnormal".

"They must have much more direct evidence to make this statement," he said.

Search halted

Australia's Defense Minister David Johnston said at a news conference on Tuesday that nothing significant had been found and that search efforts were unlikely to restart for another 24 hours at least because of adverse weather conditions.

The 17th Chinese navy escort fleet, including three ships and two helicopters, has sailed from Zhoushan in Zhejiang province to the search area before going on to the Gulf of Aden for an anti-pirates mission.

Five Chinese warships are searching the southern Indian Ocean and the icebreaker Xue Long is en route to the area and is expected to arrive on Friday.

David Gallo, an undersea black-box search expert who co-led the hunt for the downed Air France plane off the coast of Brazil in 2011, said the Malaysian case is extremely unusual because there has been no confirmed evidence of the plane.

However, he added: "We have excellent undersea search technology. I am confident that if we find some debris on the sea surface, the remains of the plane can be found."

Peng Yining and Wang Wen in Beijing and Michael Barris in New York contributed to this story.

Contact the writers at houliqiang@chinadaily.com.cn and jinhaixing@chinadaily.com.cn.

Related:

Passenger was on her first trip overseas

Inmarsat calls for global tracking of commercial jets

Technique used to analyze plane's faint pings

Australia prepares to receive families shattered by loss

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品一区久久久久 | 久久国产毛片 | 国产美女做爰免费视频网址 | 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已方 | 成人免费视频播放 | 久久一本综合 | 爽死你个放荡粗暴小淫货双女视频 | 深夜福利视频在线观看免费视频 | 日韩加勒比在线 | 久久精品视频99精品视频150 | 日本久久久 | 国产免费黄色网址 | 久久综合婷婷香五月 | 国产成人aa在线视频 | 国产精品美女免费视频大全 | 日韩欧美在线播放视频 | 一区二区不卡久久精品 | 三级网址在线 | 黄色作爱 | 亚洲综合色dddd26 | 欧美一区在线观看视频 | 日本加勒比在线视频 | 男人躁女人躁的好爽免费视频 | 精品欧美一区二区三区四区 | cao草棚视频网址成人 | 国产成人一区二区三区在线视频 | 在线观看亚洲天堂 | 欧美大片aaaa一级毛片 | 国产一区二区三区四区五区 | 国产精品一国产精品免费 | 色九| 欧美7777| 99re免费99re在线视频手机版 | 久草在线视频免费看 | 色欲麻豆国产福利精品 | 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中 | 欧美超高清xoxoxoxo | 99久久成人国产精品免费 | 亚洲精品国产字幕久久不卡 | 久久久久亚洲精品一区二区三区 | 男女一级|