久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Companies

Quanjude said to be planning restructuring

By Zhu Wenqian in Beijing and Wu Yiyao in Shanghai (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-09 07:47

Quanjude said to be planning restructuring

A foreign customer tries slicing a roast duck at a Quanjude restaurant in Beijing. Wang Jian / For China Daily

China Quanjude Group, a State-owned restaurant chain that has been serving traditional Peking roast duck since 1864, is reported to be planning corporate restructuring, which could include a potential changing of its name to "China Beijing first meal".

According to a report in Chinanews.com, quoting staff in the company's legal department, the name-change is not imminent, but discussions have been held by senior executives.

Shi Bingfeng, board secretary of the listed company, was quoted as saying the reorganization plan is yet to be finalized.

The Shenzhen-listed company itself did not comment further, but the report prompted an eventual 5.74 percent rise in the company's share price on Friday, which closed at 20.09 yuan ($3.10), nearly hitting the maximum 10 percent during the intraday trading.

The Shenzhen Component Index slipped 0.87 percent while the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index declined by 0.78 percent on Friday.

Quanjude is controlled by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission in Beijing. Its largest shareholder is Beijing Tourism Group Co Ltd, with 42.67 percent of its shares, and Quanjude is the only listed catering enterprise owned by the parent.

According to Beijing Tourism Group, the well-known Beijing hotpot chain Beijing Donglaishun Group Co Ltd is also likely to merge its assets with Quanjude.

Donglaishun has a similar business model to Quanjude, and their marriage is expected to strengthen both their operations.

In addition, some other restaurants, including time-honored brands Fengzeyuan, Sichuan Restaurant and Fangshan Restaurant, also have stakes in Quanjude.

Last year, Quanjude saw its revenues reach 1.85 billion yuan, a marginal 0.38 percent annual rise, but its profits jumped 4.48 percent to 131million yuan.

China's middle- and high-end food and beverage consumption leveled out in 2015, after earlier years of weak performances.

In the past few years, the sector's biggest dampener, has been the government's earlier austerity drive and anti-graft campaign.

A research note from Founder Securities Co has claimed the food and beverage sector is still fragmented, and expects more consolidation in the form of mergers, acquisitions and other forms of restructuring.

The restructuring of State-owned food and beverage operations are going to be in alliance with the ongoing nationwide reform of State-owned companies.

The report said reforms will also allow State companies to develop new products and services to meet the increasing demand of consumers as well as those looking to access more affordable products.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产99 | 亚欧精品一区二区三区 | 久久99一区| 成年美女黄网站色大 | 精品国产香蕉伊思人在线 | 亚洲成人免费视频 | 欧美一级毛片一级 | 国产亚洲小视频 | 久草在线视频免费资源观看 | 伊人久久在线视频 | 亚洲国产精品成人精品软件 | 成人黄网18免费观看的网站 | 成年女人色毛片免费 | 手机亚洲第1页 | 色天使色婷婷在线影院亚洲 | 高清一级片 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区免费观看 | 亚洲清纯自偷自拍另类专区 | 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区 | 国产成人亚洲精品老王 | 亚洲日本高清影院毛片 | 99视频九九精品视频在线观看 | 视频一二三区 | 免看一级a毛片一片成人不卡 | 中文字幕第9页 | 最新亚洲精品国自产在线观看 | 日韩欧美不卡一区二区三区 | 久草影视在线观看 | 美女被躁免费视频软件 | 精品一区二区久久 | 在线观看视频中文字幕 | 欧美一区二区视频 | 日本精品一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲伦理天堂 | 亚洲毛片免费在线观看 | 欧美日韩精品高清一区二区 | 国产美女一区精品福利视频 | 日韩特级片 | 2019天天操天天干天天透 | 久草热线视频 | 亚洲成人综合在线 |