久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Markets

Vanke power battle heats up as Baoneng buys more shares

By Zhu Wenqian (China Daily) Updated: 2016-07-07 08:08

Vanke power battle heats up as Baoneng buys more shares

A man walks out of a China Vanke development in Tianjin. [Photo/China Daily]

Latest twist in the corporate power struggle fans increased speculation, uncertainty

Shares of China Vanke Co Ltd rose on Wednesday after its largest shareholder, financial conglomerate Baoneng Group, upped its stake the previous day in the country's biggest residential developer, in the latest twist in a high-profile corporate struggle for control.

Baoneng bought more than 78.39 million Vanke A shares, or a 0.71 percent additional stake, on Tuesday and Wednesday, Vanke said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday. That brought the company's total holding in Vanke to 25 percent.

According to the Securities Law, if Baoneng's shareholding reaches 25 percent, it will have to make a public statement and it will be unable to buy more Vanke shares in the two days following the notice. If its holding rises to 30 percent, then it will have to make a general offer to other shareholders.

On Wednesday, Vanke's shares climbed nearly 5 percent in morning trading.

The advance lost steam later and it closed at 19.8 yuan ($2.96), edging up 0.05 percent on the day. But that was after the stock plunged by the 10 percent daily limit the previous two days. The trading of mainland-listed Vanke resumed on Monday after a six-month suspension.

Turnover of Vanke A shares on Wednesday was worth 20.1 billion yuan, a record high in the 25 years the company has been publicly traded. Vanke's Hong Kong-listed H shares, however, have tumbled about 30 percent in the year to date.

Last week, Baoneng proposed to oust the entire management team of Vanke. The proposal was seen as China's most high-profile corporate power struggle, and the latest share purchase added more uncertainty and speculation to the issue, analysts said.

The development followed the announcement by Vanke's management of a $6.9 billion deal with Shenzhen Metro Group, to dilute the holdings of Baoneng and State-owned China Resources (Holdings) Co.

Liu Junhai, a professor of civil and commercial law at Renmin University of China, said such maneuvers involving major shareholder controlling rights should be done cautiously.

"It's hard to predict whether Baoneng will continue to increase its stake and go higher than 30 percent, as everything is changing," he added.

Last week, the China Securities Regulatory Commission said it was closely following developments and all parties involved must abide by regulations.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一区二三区 | 美国特级毛片 | 亚洲日本在线观看网址 | 日韩a毛片| 欧美视频一二三区 | 久久免费视频精品 | 久草在线观看视频 | 国产一区二区影视 | 成人国产三级在线播放 | 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区在线 | 国产精品成人影院 | 国产免费久久精品久久久 | 国产成人午夜片在线观看 | 午夜久久影院 | 欧美日韩亚洲高清不卡一区二区三区 | 国产成人福利视频在线观看 | 日韩毛片免费在线观看 | 超矿碰人人超人人看 | 国产三级在线观看免费 | 亚洲成aⅴ人片在线观 | 国产高清免费影视在线观看 | 国产美女一区二区在线观看 | 国产精品资源手机在线播放 | 午夜神马视频 | 国产日韩一区二区三区在线播放 | 欧美成人小视频 | 久久国产欧美另类久久久 | 中文字幕欧美日韩一 | 欧美日韩在线观看区一二 | 国产一级片毛片 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区网站 | 日韩欧美亚洲中字幕在线播放 | 国产精品变态重口在线 | 美日韩一级 | 韩国美女一级片 | 国产精品黄在线观看免费 | 中文字幕在线一区二区在线 | 国产一区二区三区欧美精品 | 娇小性色xxxxx中文 | 免费网站18 | 久草首页在线 |