久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

China's railway taking time to regain safety

Updated: 2011-08-17 08:12

By Xin Dingding (China Daily)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

BEIJING - China's railway system, after increasing the speeds of trains six times since 1997 and opening more high-speed rail lines in recent years, has hit the brakes.

That reversal of a long-standing trend is meant to give railway officials time to "accumulate safety management experience", according to Railways Minister Sheng Guangzu.

The ministry published a new railway schedule, reflecting the decision to slow down trains, after one bullet train rear-ended another on July 23 in East China, killing 40 passengers and injuring nearly 200 others.

It also came about six weeks after the adoption of the previous schedule on July 1. That one had already reduced the speed of some trains from 350 km/h to 300 km/h and had bullet trains operating at two speeds to give passengers more choices.

The new schedule slows down two high-speed railways that were to be left untouched by the previous plan. The Beijing-Tianjin intercity railway and the Shanghai-Hangzhou intercity railway will both slow to 300 km/h from 350 km/h.

Meanwhile, eight rail lines that had operated at 250-km/h will now go at 200 km/h, and bullet trains that used to run at 200 km/h on old lines will go at 160 km/h.

The new schedule will take effect in two steps.

The first will affect four high-speed railways starting on Tuesday, the ministry said.

It will cause trains to run at slower speeds on three high-speed railways - the Beijing-Tianjin intercity railway, the eastern section of a hoop railway on Hainan island, and the Guangzhou-Zhuhai intercity railway.

The Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway, for its part, will not slow down. But the number of trains running on the prominent line will decrease from 88 pairs a day to 66 pairs a day, starting on Tuesday. That change comes in part because China CNR Corp Ltd, one of the two largest train manufacturers in China, has recalled 54 bullet trains from the line for safety checks, the ministry said.

The second step will have more high-speed railways running at slower speeds, starting on Aug 28. Then on Sept 1, the ministry will resume the operation of bullet trains that had once left at night and arrived in the morning at places between Beijing and Shanghai. Those trains had been popular but were brought to a halt after the new Beijing-Shanghai railway had gone into operation.

Sheng said on Tuesday that the high-speed trains have slowed down "to increase safety redundancy and accumulate safety management experience".

The ministry also acknowledged recently that flaws exist in the way railway projects are managed.

"Some units have not paid enough attention to operations meant to ensure the safety of high-speed railways," said a report on the ministry's website.

On Sunday, Sheng admitted that flaws exist in the way that the safety of the railway system is ensured. He said those flaws can be eliminated.

"We need to see that the existing problems in railway safety came up in periods of rapid development and that these problems can be solved," he said.

Twelve teams have been sent by the State Council, China's Cabinet, to inspect the railway system for flaws.

So far, China has put 5,903 newly built high-speed railways into operation, Xinhua News Agency reported on Tuesday.

The country took only four years to increase the speeds of its trains from 160 km/h to more than 300 km/h. In comparison, Japan took 47 years to raise the speeds of its trains from 210 km/h to 300 km/h, and Germany took 20 years, said Sun Zhang, a transport professor at Tongji University.

"China can learn lessons from others," he said. "Some things, though, such as pre-operation tests and examinations, should admit no shortcuts."

"Using just a few months to test and adjust new lines is not enough. It is better to put a new line under inspection for four seasons in a row to find any problems."

Many passengers said they are happy to see that a priority is being placed on safety and said the longer trips they are taking are not bothering them. Others, meanwhile, complained that tickets for the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway have become scarcer now that there are fewer trains running on it.

A micro-blogger going by the name "Linglijiang" said she stood in a long line for a ticket to go from Beijing to Shanghai.

"People are cursing all of the time at the Beijing South Railway Station because tickets are so difficult to buy there now after the train services were reduced," said the netizen, who eventually got a first-class ticket for a train that left at 5 pm.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费一级a毛片在线播放 | 高清成人爽a毛片免费网站 高清大学生毛片一级 | 亚洲情a成黄在线观看动 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区 | 亚洲成人在线播放 | 特级一级毛片视频免费观看 | 97视频免费在线 | 日本一级在线播放线观看免 | 国产情侣普通话刺激对白 | 欧美jizz18性欧美 | 亚洲成人美女 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 一级做a爱片久久毛片 | 中国胖女人一级毛片aaaaa | 亚洲网站www | 一区二区三区视频免费观看 | 在线毛片免费 | 免费福利在线看黄网站 | 久久综合本色宗合一本色 | 国模肉肉人体大尺度啪啪 | 亚洲精品综合久久中文字幕 | a毛片免费观看完整 | 国产日韩精品欧美一区喷 | 3级毛片 | 久久综合久久综合九色 | 成人看的午夜免费毛片 | 毛片免费在线视频 | 国产在线观看高清不卡 | 欧美自拍网| 精品欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 国产高清精品自在线看 | 成人免费真人毛片视频 | 一级二级三级毛片 | 欧美日本一区二区三区道 | 日韩免费一级片 | 一区二区三区中文字幕 | 免费观看一级一片 | 成人69视频在线观看免费 | 欧美极度另类 | 久久久精品国产免费观看同学 | 狠狠色综合久久丁香婷婷 |