久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

22 trapped miners rescued in NE China

Updated: 2011-08-30 08:39

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

22 trapped miners rescued in NE China

Rescuers move a trapped miner out of a flooded mine in Boli county in Northeast China's Heilongjiang province on the morning of Tuesday. [Photo/Xinhua]

QITAIHE, Heilongjiang - Another 19 coal miners were pulled alive from a flooded pit in Northeast China's Heilongjiang province Tuesday after being trapped underground for a week, bringing the total number of rescued miners to 22.

The Hengtai Coal Mine became flooded around noon on August 23 when miners mistakenly drilled into a neighboring flooded mine. Twenty-six miners were trapped by the floodwaters, while 19 managed to escape. Three of the trapped miners were rescued on Saturday; the body of a deceased miner was retrieved the next day.

"Rescuers are still going all-out to search for the three remaining miners. We will never give up," said Xu Guangguo, head of the provincial rescue headquarters and vice governor of Heilongjiang province.

The first of the 19 miners rescued Tuesday was brought above ground at approximately 7 am amid cheers and applause.

"I hope you will recover soon," Wang Xiankui, governor of Heilongjiang province, told the miner. "We are doing everything we can to save your colleagues," Wang added. The miner thanked him for his concern.

When the second miner was pulled out of the shaft, Wang asked him "What's your name?" The miner replied loudly, "Liu Mingxiang! Thank you!"

The 19 rescued miners are being treated in a local hospital and are in stable condition.

"When the flood occurred, these 19 miners were located at a high position underground, which helped them to survive," said Sun Yongkui, an expert on mine disaster rescue operations and the general manager of the Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Group Co Ltd.

"During the 165 hours they spent underground, they managed to keep their mining lamps on continuously," he said.

"Water had been dripping from the rock ceiling above their heads, which also helped them to survive," he said.

"In addition, the 278-meter-deep hole that we drilled to send oxygen to them was not far away from their position," he added.

The mine, located in Boli county in the city of Qitaihe, is one of many that have been operating illegally in recent years, despite the government's efforts to shut down small, outdated mines.

The provincial government previously ordered the mine to stop production in 2007. However, the owner restarted production without permission on August 16, according to the local work safety bureau.

A miraculous rescue that was mounted in July after two miners became trapped for 188 hours in a collapsed coal mine in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region has given hope to the rescuers and anxious relations of the trapped miners in Qitaihe.

A similar rescue effort was mounted last year after 115 workers became trapped in a flooded mine in North China's Shanxi province. The miners spent 179 hours in the mine before being rescued.

 

主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲偷自拍另类图片二区 | 国产伦理久久精品久久久久 | aaa免费视频 | 美女一级毛片视频 | 午夜视频一区二区三区 | 欧美在线亚洲国产免m观看 欧美在线一级精品 | 久久久欧美综合久久久久 | 新26uuu在线亚洲欧美 | 手机毛片在线观看 | 亚洲综合色吧 | 日韩欧美亚洲每的更新在线 | 国产精品李雅在线观看 | 成年性午夜免费视频网站不卡 | 亚洲国产精品网站久久 | 67194成人在线观看 | 亚洲欧洲一二三区机械有限公司 | 国产成人免费a在线资源 | 国产乱子伦在线观看不卡 | 国产a高清 | 色噜噜国产精品视频一区二区 | 国产成人精品综合在线观看 | 在线视频免费国产成人 | 毛片高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品一级一区二区三区 | 免费 欧美 自拍 在线观看 | 免费一级 一片一毛片 | 国产成人91高清精品免费 | 国产成人精品日本亚洲语音2 | 中国黄色一级毛片 | 久久狠狠一本精品综合网 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲欧美 | 看黄网址| 中文字幕s级优女区 | 亚洲免费一级视频 | 国产欧美久久精品 | 国产免费黄视频 | 国产玖玖玖精品视频 | 成年人网站免费视频 | 久久国产欧美另类久久久 | 日本高清福利视频在线观看 | 精品久久久久中文字幕日本 |