久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Fund established for marine environment

Updated: 2011-12-30 07:34

By Zhou Yan (China Daily)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

BEIJING - China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC), majority owner of the oilfield that spilled more than 700 barrels of crude oil into Bohai Bay, will set up a nonprofit fund for marine environment and ecological conservation.

The company's major listed arm, CNOOC Ltd, donated the initial 500 million yuan ($79 million) for the fund. In the future, the fund will be raised mainly from CNOOC's subsidiaries, the company said.

"We also welcome our partners to donate on a voluntary basis," it said.

An application to set up the foundation to the Ministry of Civil Affairs for approval on Thursday, the company said.

CNOOC holds a 51-percent stake in the Penglai 19-3 oilfield in Bohai Bay, which began leaking in June, resulting in more than 700 barrels of crude oil and more than 2,600 barrels of oil-based drilling mud seeping into Bohai Bay.

The announcement of the nonprofit marine fund came after ConocoPhillips China, the operator of the country's biggest offshore oilfield, unveiled more details of its compensation fund and environmental fund last week in response to the oil spill, which a domestic marine watchdog concluded was due to the company's negligence.

CNOOC said that its charity fund has nothing to do with the two funds announced by ConocoPhillips, which told China Daily that it wasn't aware of CNOOC's fund.

That fund will cover projects for marine ecological environment protection as well as related scientific research, technological development and other charitable projects. Detailed projects will include those related to ecological restoration and sustainable development arising from oil and gas exploration activities and natural disasters, and restoration and protection of the marine ecosystem.

"The oil spill incident has reminded us that safety and environmental protection risk always exist," Li Fanrong, CNOOC Ltd's CEO, said on Thursday.

Once the company receives approval from top authorities it will start operating the fund, said Liu Xiaobiao, head of CNOOC's media relations.

However, the company said it will not set up a separate compensation fund for the oil spill accident, as the compensation is beyond the company's responsibility.

"It's a good start for CNOOC, but the size of the fund is too small compared with the impact of the spill on the sea," said Zhong Yu, a senior action coordination at Greenpeace.

As a State-owned company, which is authorized by the government to explore for domestic offshore oil and gas, it should bear more responsibilities, she said. "It should invite experts from academia and the government to evaluate the possible environmental damage the spill has caused."

The State Oceanic Administration forced ConocoPhillips to close the oilfield in September after the administration concluded that the company failed to seal the leak.

Regarding the environmental fund, ConocoPhillips said on last Wednesday that it is currently establishing a panel of experts from academia and environmental organizations to provide advice and guidance on future project decisions. Meanwhile the compensation fund will provide a "fair, fast and simple remedy for any public or private claims" arising from the oil spill.

Neither the size of the fund nor the timeline for the two separate funds were revealed by ConocoPhillips.

China Daily

主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区影院 | 中文 日本 免费 高清 | 久久黄色免费网站 | 一级视频网站 | 高清午夜毛片 | 日本午色www高清视频 | 国产成人精品免费视频大 | 久久久久在线观看 | 久草视频免费播放 | 免费看v片网站 | 国产欧美日韩综合一区二区三区 | 国产欧美日韩视频在线观看 | 成年人三级网站 | 国产精品99久久久久久www | 色综合久久久 | 亚洲第一大网站 | 最刺激黄a大片免费观看 | 男人又粗又硬桶女人免费 | 国产婷婷一区二区在线观看 | 美女视频永久黄网站在线观看 | 99色视频在线 | 亚洲美女视频网址 | 久久国产午夜精品理论片34页 | 最新69成人精品毛片 | 日本三级一区二区三区 | 国产精品专区第二 | a大片久久爱一级 | 性盈盈影院影院67194 | 狠狠色综合色综合网站久久 | 欧美日韩国产人成在线观看 | 碰碰碰精品视频在线观看 | 国产在线爱做人成小视频 | 成人国产一区二区 | 91一区二区在线观看精品 | 国产99视频精品草莓免视看 | 国产精品久久久久一区二区三区 | 欧美在线一区二区三区 | 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久99e | 免费国产一区二区三区 | 国产视频久久久久 | 窝窝午夜精品一区二区 |