久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

chinadaily.com.cn
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Official accident death toll rises to 13

Updated: 2013-02-07 18:17
By AN BAIJIE ( chinadaily.com.cn)

The government of Central China’s Henan province updated the death toll of a traffic accident from 10 to 13 on Wednesday, after it was accused of hiding the truth by a news report.

On the morning of Feb 1, a truck loaded with 9 tons of fireworks exploded and blasted off a 30-meter-high bridge on a highway in Sanmenxia city. The local government said 10 people died and released the names of the deceased on Feb 4.

Shi Yanfei, the truck driver, is believed to have died because the truck was completely destroyed. But he was not included in the initial list, according to a report of the Beijing News.

The government responded to the accusations on Wednesday afternoon, by updating the death toll to 13, including the truck driver and two other people who had been traveling in the truck.

The government said three people’s bodies were destroyed because of the power of the explosion, and it took time for the government to identify them, which is why they were not included in the initial list of the dead.

anbaijie@chinadaily.com.cn

8.03K
 
...
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久婷五月天 | 特级毛片免费视频播放 | 日本伊人精品一区二区三区 | 日本精品中文字幕有码 | 手机在线看a | 一区二区三区 亚洲区 | 欧美成人二区 | 免费特黄一级欧美大片在线看 | 久久久久无码国产精品一区 | 国产综合久久久久影院 | 久久国产99 | 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区 | 国产精品久久久久久免费播放 | 亚洲精品欧美日韩 | 日本在线网 | 男人天堂手机在线 | 欧美成人三级网站在线观看 | 日本美女视频韩国视频网站免费 | 真正全免费视频a毛片 | 自拍三级 | 性理论片| 毛片网站免费在线观看 | 欧美二级在线观看免费 | 日韩偷拍自拍 | 国产原创视频在线 | 久久免费99精品久久久久久 | 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区 | 国产91久久精品 | 日本三级一区二区三区 | 免费a一毛片 | 亚洲成人在线视频 | 午夜毛片视频高清不卡免费 | 杨晨晨福利视频 | 亚洲激情自拍 | 97国产影院 | 精品亚洲成a人片在线观看 精品亚洲成a人在线播放 | 高清国产美女一级毛片 | 亚洲成人视 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区视频 | 日韩三级视频在线观看 | 男人的天堂毛片 |