久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Vaccines suspended after deaths

Updated: 2013-12-16 02:36
By Shan Juan ( China Daily)

450,000 shots pulled though authorities are yet to confirm link to adverse reaction.

Vaccines suspended after deaths

A grandmother smiles after her grandchild, who had developed adverse symptoms after being vaccinated for hepatitis B, has responded to treatment in Changde, Hunan province, on Thursday.[Xie Changgui / for China Daily]

China's top drug administration has suspended two batches of hepatitis B vaccine from use after the suspicious deaths of two babies last week.

The batches of vaccine, totaling about 450,000 shots, have been suspended from use pending further investigation, although officials said no clear link between the deaths and the vaccines has been established.

Two babies, aged 8 months and 1 month, from Changning and Hengshan in Hunan province died soon after being given the vaccine. One died one day later, while the other died three days later.

The vaccine was manufactured by the Shenzhen-based company Biokangtai. It has been producing the vaccine since 1994 and now has more than 50 percent of the total market share on the mainland.

The Hunan Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention has been conducting investigations into the deaths.

Gao Lidong, deputy director of the center, told China National Radio that preliminary investigations have discovered no direct link between the vaccines and the babies' deaths.

"We are exploring more factors, such as whether the procedures for administering the vaccines were properly practiced," he said.

Gao revealed that another 1-month-old boy, from Hanshou in Hunan, also became ill after being injected with the Biokangtai vaccine.

The baby was saved by timely intervention and is now under observation at a hospital, he said.

Meanwhile, an official from Hunan Food and Drug Administration who identified herself by her surname Li said on Sunday that it was still not clear whether the vaccine had killed the two babies.

"One baby was injected not only with vaccine but also with vitamin K," Li said.

"They didn't die directly after being injected with the vaccine. One baby died one day after the injection and the other died three days after. There may have been (other) problems in their treatment," she said.

On Friday evening, the administration issued an emergency notification to suspend the use of the vaccine.

"The autopsies on the two babies are still underway," Li said.

"If the results of the autopsies show that there is a problem with the quality of the vaccine, we will recall all of the vaccine that has entered Hunan province," she said.

According to the Shenzhen municipality drug administration, the incident involved two batches of vaccines, totaling 450,000 doses.

The administration has conducted an on-site inspection of the company and found no problems in production, said a statement issued by the administration Friday.

It also said the vaccines were found to have been sold to Hunan, Guangdong and Guizhou provinces.

In response, the China Food and Drug Administration, the nation's top drug authority, published a circular on Friday urging local authorities and disease control centers to suspend the use of the two batches.

According to the Shenzhen drug administration, the company does not have any more stocks of vaccines from the two suspect batches. Those sold to Guizhou have not been used.

Guangdong purchased 3,600 doses of the vaccine, mostly in Zhongshan and Guangzhou, and 190 of them have already been administered.

Guangdong authorities said on Sunday that 72 does were used in Zhongshan with no adverse reactions observed so far. The rest of the batch has been sealed.

Zhang Jiansan, executive deputy manager of the vaccine company, told Southern Metropolis Daily in Guangzhou Saturday that the two batches were produced last year.

He said that an internal investigation had revealed no problems in the key areas of manufacturing, storage and transport.

Since the hepatitis B vaccine was included in China's national immunization program in 2002, all Chinese babies have been given the vaccine free of charge.

Largely due to the program, the hepatitis infection rate among children under 5 years of age has been reduced from 10 percent to less than 1 percent, according to a World Health Organization report published in July.

Hou Liqiang and Li Wenfang contributed to the story.

 

8.03K
 
...
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情精品久久久久久久久久 | 欧美猛交xxxx免费看 | 久久久亚洲欧美综合 | 亚洲午夜在线播放 | 欧美成人艳星在线播放 | 亚洲精品国产拍拍拍拍拍 | 97人摸人人澡人人人超一碰 | 在线观看免费毛片 | 自拍 第一页 | 国产一区2区| 一级做a爱片特黄在线观看 一级做a爱片特黄在线观看免费看 | 交视频在线观看国产网站 | 欧美一级毛片高清毛片 | 99视频在线观看免费视频 | 久久久久久久99视频 | 国产婷婷一区二区在线观看 | 三级黄色高清视频 | 手机日韩理论片在线播放 | 国产情侣久久精品 | 欧美一级在线 | 久久不卡日韩美女 | 久久综合亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本 | 欧美特黄三级成人 | 视频一区在线免费观看 | 在线成人免费 | 王朝影院一区二区三区入口 | 国产区91| 武松大战潘金莲三级在线 | 特级av毛片免费观看 | 久久青草免费线观最新 | 精品在线视频一区 | 日本vs欧美一区二区三区 | 久久视屏这里只有精品6国产 | 国产一级特黄全黄毛片 | 台湾三级香港三级在线中文 | 中文字幕一区2区 | 欧美激情欧美狂野欧美精品免费 | 337p粉嫩日本亚洲大胆艺术照 | 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片的软件 | 欧美一级乱理片免费观看 |