久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Culture
Home / Culture / Film and TV

Documentary triggers tributes to China's 'comfort women'

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-08-24 15:11
Documentary triggers tributes to China's 'comfort women'

A scene from Twenty Two. [Photo/Mtime]

A documentary about China's "comfort women" has grabbed the attention of the nation since its debut last week.

The documentary Twenty Two features the tale of 22 "comfort women", a euphemism used for girls and women forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese during WWII.

The film became an unexpected hit, with box office revenue exceeding 139 million yuan ($20.8 million) within nine days, according to Maoyan, a major film database in China, making it the first Chinese documentary to surpass 100 million yuan at the box office.

Twenty Two scored 8.9 out of 10 points on Douban, a popular movie rating platform in China, higher than 80 percent of its peers in the documentary film category.

Theaters have increased the number of viewings from 1.5 percent per day on its release to 9.8 percent currently.

"The meaning behind the film is worth a five-star review. It might be the last video recording those women alive," said a popular comment on Douban.

"Thanks for letting me get closer to this group of women. After watching it, I felt so sorry for their past misfortune, but so happy for their peaceful days now," said another comment on Douban.

Some 400,000 women across Asia were forced to be comfort women for the Japanese army during WWII, nearly half of them Chinese, according to the Research Center for Comfort Women at Shanghai Normal University.

Old age is now taking the lives of "comfort women", and only 14 of them are still alive on the mainland, according to the center.

Huang Youliang, one of the protagonists in Twenty Two, died on Aug 12, two days before the debut. Among the 22 women featured in the documentary, 14 have passed away since 2014.

"I feel guilty, probably because they are passing away, and we are too late to visit," said Li Liangfen, a moviegoer.

Huang is also the last victim to have attempted to sue the Japanese government over sexual slavery on the Chinese mainland, according to Su Zhiliang, director of the research center.

A total of 24 Chinese "comfort women", including Huang, have attempted to sue the Japanese government in four cases since 1995, though all have failed. Huang never received justice or the apology she longed for in her lifetime.

"I hope at least one woman can receive an official apology from Japanese government, while they are alive," another Douban user said.

After showing the day-to-day lives of the "comfort women", the film thanks and acknowledges the 32,099 people who helped crowdfund the film.

The film's director Guo Ke promised to donate all profits from the film to NGOs working for "comfort women".

"We will also visit the women each year, trying our best to help them," Guo said.

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人做受免费视频 | 一级特级aaaa毛片免费观看 | 中国美女黄色一级片 | 一级一级特黄女人精品毛片 | 极品色在线精品视频 | 成 人 黄 色 激 情视频网站 | 欧美精品人爱c欧美精品 | 精品无码三级在线观看视频 | 久艹在线视频 | 天天黄色片 | 欧美亚洲国产成人不卡 | japanese色系国产在线高清 | 免费看欧美xxx片 | 日韩国产欧美一区二区三区在线 | 中文字幕一区二区在线观看 | 黄色网网址 | 午夜性片 | 日韩美女一级片 | 国产精品久久久久影院色老大 | 在线观看va| 久久99中文字幕 | 全部孕妇毛片丰满孕妇孕交 | 日本一级毛片高清免费观看视频 | 精品久久久久久国产免费了 | 一级特一级特色生活片 | 黄色影院在线 | 普通话对白国产精品一级毛片 | 久久91视频 | 99久国产 | 天天夜天干天天爽 | 久草在线视频中文 | 成年午夜性爽快免费视频不卡 | 目韩一区二区三区系列片丶 | 高清午夜线观看免费 | 自拍偷拍亚洲区 | 在线免费观看欧美 | 国产精品男人的天堂 | 国产精品视频久久久久久 | 曰本女同互慰高清在线观看 | 在线亚洲日产一区二区 | 80日本xxxxxxxxx |