久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Rugby World Cup visitors to rush to New Zealand

Updated: 2011-08-10 06:30

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

Rugby World Cup visitors to rush to New Zealand
Mils Muliaina of New Zealand's All Blacks runs at Quade Cooper (R) of Australia's Wallabies during their Tri-Nations Bledisloe Cup rugby match at Eden Park in Auckland August 6, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]?

WELLINGTON - Around 95,000 rugby fans are expected to come to New Zealand next month for the Rugby World Cup, 10,000 more than previously forecast, organizers announced Tuesday, exactly one month before the tournament kicks off.

The new forecast was based on match ticket sales abroad, according to Rugby New Zealand 2011 (RNZ 2011).

"This is tremendous news and a real sign of just how big Rugby World Cup 2011 (RWC 2011) will be for our country," said RNZ 2011 chief executive Martin Snedden.

"The upsurge in support from overseas fans is a strong sign of confidence in our ability to host the biggest sporting event New Zealand has ever held."

Visitors were expected from more than 100 countries during the six-week tournament, including more than 30,000 from Australia, while expected numbers were also strong in traditional rugby- playing nations.

"We are expecting around 25,000 fans from the UK and Ireland and another 10,000 from France," said Snedden.

"It's also terrific to see good numbers coming from the Americas, and that USA, Canada and Argentina will be well supported. Our estimates suggest 10,000 from these countries."

Previous analysis suggested visitors on average would stay 23 days and 44 percent would visiting New Zealand for the first time.

RNZ 2011 also reported that ticket sales had climbed to 1.08 million ?up from 1 million a month ago ?putting the tournament on track to achieve its sales targets.

Revenue to date totaled 234 million NZ dollars ($191.34 million), against a target of 268.5 million NZ dollars based on an expected 1.35 million tickets sold for the 48 tournament matches.

"Fans have snapped up more than 180,000 tickets since the final ticketing phase launched on July 4," claimed Snedden.

"As at previous Rugby World Cups in France and Australia, sales will rise during the build-up to the tournament as the event becomes that much more tangible for fans. ?At the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000, 20 percent of sales were made in the month of the Games.

"Our challenge over the remaining 10 weeks is to generate another 34 million NZ dollars of revenues, the equivalent of about another 230,000 ticket sales. Given what we have sold over the last 10 weeks, this is clearly achievable."

Before the Rugby World Cup, the highest revenue-generating event in New Zealand's history was the 2005 British and Irish Lions Tour, which had grossed 24 million NZ dollars.

In June, organizers were dismissing fears of half-empty stadiums during the tournament with only about half of 1.6 million total World Cup seats filled, and Snedden said in May that reaching the World Cup's sales target would be challenging, but achievable.

The IRB Rugby World Cup, the third largest sports event in the world, first kicked off in 1987 and is held every four years.

A total broadcast audience of more than 4 billion people saw the 2007 tournament in France.

RNZ 2011, established in 2006, is responsible for the planning and delivery of RWC 2011 in New Zealand on behalf of the New Zealand Rugby Union and the New Zealand government.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲素人在线 | 在线视频一二三区2021不卡 | 黄毛片一级毛片 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线 | 欧美一级视频在线高清观看 | 国内精自线一二区 | 国美女福利视频午夜精品 | 日本高清一本二本三本如色坊 | 亚洲精品久久久久久久无 | 日本三级精品 | 久久99国产精一区二区三区! | 国产激情一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲免费在线播放 | 女初高中福利视频在线观看 | 欧美一级特黄刺激爽大片 | 日本欧美一区二区三区在线 | 日本免费一区二区三区毛片 | 国产亚洲精品国看不卡 | 亚洲精品一区二三区在线观看 | 久久99视频精品 | 美女一级片视频 | 免费毛片a | 特级一级毛片免费看 | 国产a国产片国产 | 能在线观看的一区二区三区 | 高清性色生活片欧美在线 | 一级特黄欧美 | 全国男人的天堂网 | 欧美一级二级三级视频 | 在线黄| 久久精品国产精品亚洲毛片 | 国产91久久久久久久免费 | 久久久久亚洲日日精品 | 成人影院人人免费 | 手机看片日本 | 亚洲男人的天堂网 | 毛片免费观看的视频在线 | 国产毛片一级国语版 | 国内自拍第五一页 | 快色网站 | 日韩成人在线视频 |