久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

Lippi aiming to depart in blaze of glory

By Agence France-Presse in Singapore ( China Daily ) Updated: 2014-02-25 07:31:07

Guangzhou boss gunning for another Champions League title

Marcello Lippi is hoping to sign off by retaining the AFC Champions League title with Guangzhou Evergrande after breaking fans' hearts by confirming he won't return next season.

Since joining Guangzhou in 2012, the World Cup-winning manager guided the club to an epochal victory in last year's competition, on top of his two Chinese league titles and one FA Cup.

Lippi aiming to depart in blaze of glory
Guangzhou Evergrande manager Marcello Lippi and captain Zheng Zhi address a media conference on the eve of the FIFA Club World Cup third-place match against Brazil's Atletico Mineiro in the Moroccan city of Marrakesh last December. [Photo/Agencies]

Lippi aiming to depart in blaze of glory

Lippi confident with Guangzhou 

Lippi aiming to depart in blaze of glory

Lippi plans to be realistic against Bayern 
Deep-pocketed Guangzhou saw off FC Seoul in the two-legged Asian final to be crowned winner and end China's 23-year wait for the continental title.

However, influential Argentine playmaker Dario Conca announced his departure shortly afterwards and last week news broke that Lippi won't stay on after his contract expires this year.

Club president Liu Yongzhuo said the 65-year-old, who has not given details about his decision, resisted attempts to persuade him to stay because he was "tired".

"We expressed our wish in December last year to extend his contract, but he did not give us the nod," Liu told a media conference.

"We had an extremely long season in 2013. Our team started training in January and didn't finish our obligation until four days before Christmas, so it was very stressful for the head coach," he said.

Local media have linked Lippi with the Chinese national team, which will learn in early March whether it has qualified for next year's Asian Cup in Australia.

Lippi has hired attacking midfielder and Italy international Alessandro Diamanti, 30, from Bologna to fill the void left by Conca.

Guangzhou will begin its Group G campaign at home on Wednesday against Australia's Melbourne Victory.

In Group F, Beijing Guoan has strengthened by hiring Argentine Pablo Batalla from Turkey's Bursaspor and fellow midfielder Ha Dae-sung from pool rival and 2013 runner-up FC Seoul.

FC Seoul, narrow loser to Guangzhou in last year's final, will also have to cope with the loss of prolific Montenegrin striker Dejan Damjanovic to China's Jiangsu Sainty.

Australia's Western Sydney Wanderers debut in Group H, with Saudi Arabia's Al Fateh the only other newcomer.

Both Qatar's Al Sadd and Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea will play their first Champions League games this week.

Al Sadd will play Sepahan, which it beat in the 2011 quarters after the Iranian side had a 1-0 first leg win erased for fielding an ineligible player.

According to new Asian Football Confederation (AFC) rules, teams from West and East Asia will not meet until the two-legged final, scheduled for late October and early November.

 

Related Stories

Most Popular
Special
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 米奇色网 | 国产99久久久久久免费看 | 日韩不卡一区二区三区 | 毛片免费永久不卡视频观看 | 在线播放国产一区二区三区 | 日本一区二区三区四区无限 | 美女黄色一级毛片 | 亚洲美女性生活视频 | 久久影视一区 | 很黄很色的摸下面的视频 | 综合自拍亚洲综合图区美腿丝袜 | 亚洲国产成人九九综合 | 亚洲国产成人影院播放 | 精品在线小视频 | 青青草国产免费久久久91 | 免费v片视频在线观看视频 免费v片在线观看 | 日韩a级毛片免费视频 | 可以免费看黄的网址 | 中文字幕在线一区二区三区 | 91亚洲人成手机在线观看 | 中文字幕中文字幕中中文 | 91久久香蕉国产线看 | 爱爱亚洲 | 亚洲国产精品网站久久 | 久久精品免视着国产成人 | 成人亚洲综合 | 久久99国产精品免费观看 | 一级床上爽高清播放 | 一区二区三区国产 | 成年人激情视频 | 欧美日本一道高清二区三区 | 手机看片国产在线 | 久久人| 一级毛片不卡 | 成人男女18免费o | 国产真实女人一级毛片 | 亚洲免费在线观看视频 | 免费的特黄特色大片在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久直 | 97公开视频 | 日本韩国一区 |