久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

   

Venezuela reopening embassy in Colombia

(Agencies)
Updated: 2008-03-10 08:59

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Venezuela said Sunday that it was restoring full diplomatic ties with Colombia that were broken off in a regional crisis sparked by a cross-border Colombian attack on a leftist rebel camp in Ecuador.

The Venezuelan Foreign Ministry said it was reopening its embassy in Colombia and will allow back Colombian diplomats it expelled last week. It cited an easing of tensions at a summit in the Dominican Republic on Friday, where President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa shook hands with Colombia's leader, Alvaro Uribe, after a tense debate.


Colombia's President Alvaro Uribe (L) and Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez (R) talk as Dominican President Leonle Fernandez looks on after they agreed to resolve the crisis set off by an attack on a FARC guerrilla camp inside Ecuadorian territory by the Colombian armed forces last week at the 20th Group of Rio Summit in Santo Domingo March 7, 2008. [Agencies]

Venezuela described the reconciliation as a "victory for peace and sovereignty."

Chavez ordered the Venezuelan embassy in Bogota closed and sent troops to the border with Colombia after Uribe's government carried out a March 1 strike in Ecuador that killed 25 people including Raul Reyes, a spokesman and top leader of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC.

Related readings:
 LatAm leaders agree to end border crisis
 Venezuela decrees state of general alert
 Venezuela, Ecuador deploy troops in Colombia dispute
 Nicaragua breaks off relations with Colombia

 Chavez: Colombia raid a 'war crime'

Venezuela also said it was expelling Colombia's ambassador and all diplomatic personnel.

The crisis deescalated at the summit, where Colombia pledged not to follow through on its threat to seek genocide charges against Chavez at an international court for allegedly supporting the FARC, which finances its insurgency through kidnapping and the cocaine trade.

Uribe apologized for the raid and pledged not to violate another nation's sovereignty again. A joint statement issued at the summit also committed all the countries to fighting threats to national stability from "irregular or criminal groups," a reference to Colombia's accusation that its two neighbors have ties to rebels.

But the agreement didn't eliminate the causes of the crisis: the Colombian insurgency that has spilled across its borders, and a stalemate over international efforts to facilitate a swap of rebel-held hostages for imprisoned guerrillas.

Correa said Saturday on his weekly radio show that it will be "difficult to recover trust" in Uribe's government. Restoring diplomatic ties "will take a little time," he said.



Top World News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人和女人的做刺激性视频 | 成人国产亚洲欧美成人综合网 | 免费看特黄特黄欧美大片 | 欧美videos另类齐全 | 精品国产一区二区 | 99精品久久99久久久久 | 波多野结衣在线视频免费观看 | 久久精品视频99 | 久久91精品国产91久久 | 日本护士视频xxxxxwww | 九色porny真实丨国产18 | 国内精品伊人久久 | 女人张开腿给男人捅 | 亚洲成年网站在线观看 | 亚洲悠悠色综合中文字幕 | 国产合集91合集久久日 | 嫩草影院ncyy在线观看 | 日本男人的天堂 | 在线观看一区二区三区视频 | 国产成人精品一区二三区在线观看 | 亚洲最新视频在线观看 | 亚洲免费在线视频观看 | 亚洲第五色综合网啪啪 | 一个人看的www日本视频 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久 | 国产成人免费片在线视频观看 | 日韩一区三区 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲人人 | 99精品国产成人一区二区 | 天堂影院jav成人天堂免费观看 | 日韩欧美亚洲中字幕在线播放 | 久草勉费视频 | 日本αv | 成人在线欧美 | 久久成人免费观看全部免费 | 久久99精品久久只有精品 | 看看免费a一片欧 | 国产看片一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产精品自产拍在线播放 | 看片免费黄 | 中文字幕在线无限2021 |