久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

China regrets ROK coast guard's death

Updated: 2011-12-14 07:48

By Zhang Yunbi and Liu Ce (China Daily)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

BEIJING - China regrets the death of a Republic of Korea (ROK) Coast Guard officer during a clash with crewmembers of a Chinese fishing boat in the Yellow Sea, the Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday.

Two ROK Coast Guard officers clashed on Monday with Chinese fishermen. One person was also injured in the incident.

"It is an unfortunate incident," ministry spokesman Liu Weimin said at a daily news conference, adding that China regrets the loss of life.

Related authorities from both countries are updating each other and trying to verify the details of the incident as quickly as possible, said the spokesman.

Liu said Beijing is willing to coordinate with Seoul to achieve an appropriate solution.

The ROK's Yonhap News Agency said on Tuesday that the country's Coast Guard accused the Chinese captain of stabbing the 41-year-old officer to death when his boat was caught "illegally fishing" in the Yellow Sea, and it would seek an arrest warrant for the captain.

However, the 42-year-old captain of Chinese fishing boat Luwenyu 15001 denied the accusations during questioning, the Coast Guard officials said.

The Coast Guard also accused the Chinese captain of violating the ROK's exclusive economic zone.

More details are needed to get a clearer picture of the incident, experts said.

Lu Chao, a researcher on Korean Peninsula studies at Liaoning Academy of Social Sciences, told China Daily on Tuesday that whether the crewmembers were fishing in transitional waters or in the ROK's exclusive economic zone makes a huge difference in defining responsibilities.

Amid media and public anger in the ROK toward the incident, more than 100 people were reported to have protested outside the Chinese embassy in Seoul, including a driver who rammed his car repeatedly into a police bus, according to AFP.

The ROK media's playing up of fishery disputes between the two countries may give rise to more ill feeling between people in the two countries, said Lu.

Meanwhile, ROK President Lee Myung-bak called for measures to add funding and manpower to its Coast Guard to "avert such tragedy" when addressing a cabinet meeting earlier in the day.

The ROK's Chosun Ilbo newspaper quoted on Tuesday an unidentified senior Seoul official as saying that Lee's planned visit to China next January may be postponed as a result of the incident.

The official's statement may give the dispute a diplomatic dimension, and this would only complicate the situation, said Lu.

Shen Mingchun contributed to this story.

主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品曰本亚洲 | 2020精品极品国产色在线观看 | 在线成年人网站 | 看片免费黄 | 中国一级特黄剌激爽毛片 | 亚洲精品在线网站 | 国产区网址 | 久草在线视频在线 | 国产一二三区在线观看 | 在线观看精品视频网站www | 亚洲成人一级 | 爱爱爱久久久久久久 | 亚洲成人视 | 久青草国产97香蕉在线视频xx | 免费一级淫片aaa片毛片a级 | 亚洲欧美日韩一级特黄在线 | 草视频在线观看 | 亚洲 欧美 精品 中文第三 | 国产20页| 天天插夜夜爽 | 亚洲欧美国产精品专区久久 | 九九九精品视频免费 | 欧美黄色a | 99精品福利视频在线一区 | 国产精品久久一区二区三区 | 欧美精品成人一区二区视频一 | 一道精品视频一区二区三区图片 | 美女黄网站视频 | 色天使色婷婷在线影院亚洲 | 亚洲国产专区 | 国产日产韩产麻豆1区 | 在线私拍国产福利精品 | 久久丁香 | 欧美性猛交xxxxx按摩国内 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久搜索 | 国产精品一区二区三区高清在线 | 日本免费一区尤物 | 曰本女人色黄网站 | 久久99网站 | 视频一区在线免费观看 | 日本不卡一区视频 |