久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Top US officials meet over terror threat

Updated: 2013-08-04 14:07
( Xinhua)

WASHINGTON - The White House on Saturday called a meeting of top US security officials to discuss potential terror threats in the Middle East following the announced closure of some US diplomatic missions there.

National Security Advisor Susan Rice chaired the meeting to "further review the situation and follow-up actions," the White House said in a statement.

Those present at the meeting included top aides to US President Barack Obama, secretaries of state, defense and homeland security, and heads of the intelligence agencies.

Obama was briefed after Saturday's session, the White House said.

"Given the nature of the potential threat," Lisa Monaco, assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism, has held regular interagency meetings throughout the week to "ensure the US government is taking those appropriate steps," it said.

The US State Department on Thursday announced the closure of some American diplomatic missions in the Middle East and North Africa through the weekend, in particular on Sunday, a workday in the Muslim world.

And on Friday, the department issued a global travel alert, warning of possible terrorist attacks "occurring in or emanating from the Arabian Peninsula."

"Current information suggests that al-Qaida and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August," the department said.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told ABC News on Friday that there was "a significant threat stream" and that "the intent is to attack Western, not just US interests."

"The president has received frequent briefings over the last week on all aspects of the potential threat and our preparedness measures," the White House statement said, adding he was briefed again following Saturday's meeting by Rice and Monaco.

US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed when the US consulate in Benghazi of Libya came under attack on September 11, 2012, putting the Obama administration on the defensive just months ahead of the vote day of the presidential election.

US issues travel alert over possible terror attacks

US to close some embassies Sunday for security reasons

 

8.03K
 
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美手机在线 | 欧美一级一一特黄 | 成人欧美视频 | 午夜在线播放免费人成无 | 成人永久免费视频网站在线观看 | 国产日产久久 | 窝窝人体色 | 中文字幕二区 | 在线观看免费a∨网站 | 久久精品国产欧美 | 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合高清 | 国内精品久久久久久影院老狼 | a黄毛片| 男人的天堂官网 | 二级毛片在线播放 | 国产特级全黄一级毛片不卡 | 国产黄色三级网站 | 国产在线精品一区二区中文 | 亚洲图片一区二区 | 精品视频h| 在线不卡国产 | 女人张开腿给人桶免费视频 | 久草在线中文最新视频 | 精品国产一区二区三区四区不 | 免看一级a毛片一片成人不卡 | 亚洲精品天堂一区在线观看 | 欧美黄色一级在线 | 国内自拍欧美 | 亚洲成人手机在线观看 | 真实偷清晰对白在线视频 | 一本综合久久国产二区 | 日韩 国产 欧美 | 国产一区二区亚洲精品天堂 | 香蕉依依精品视频在线播放 | 国产成人一区在线播放 | 亚洲国产片在线观看 | 美女张开腿给人网站 | 精品久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲 | 成人免费一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久成人亚洲 |