久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Iraqi forces clear areas freed from IS in eastern Mosul

Xinhua | Updated: 2016-11-10 09:52

Iraqi forces clear areas freed from IS in eastern Mosul

An Iraqi girl, who was displaced by fighting in Mosul, looks out of her window at a camp for internally displaced people, in Hassan Sham, east of Mosul, Iraq, Wednesday, Nov 9, 2016. The United Nations says over 34,000 people have been displaced from Mosul, with about three quarters settled in camps and the rest in host communities. [Photo/IC]

MOSUL, Iraq - Iraqi security forces on Wednesday completely cleared the districts freed earlier in the week from the Islamic State (IS) militants in eastern Mosul, a security source said.

The commandos of the Counter-Terrorism Service (CTS) have ended operations to clear the districts of al-Zahraa, al-Samah, Kirkukli, al-Intisar, Malayin and Khdraa in eastern Mosul after several days of fierce clashes with IS militants, killing dozens of them and destroying many of the vehicles, the source from the CTS told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The IS militants were using a complex network of tunnels dug earlier under the city, the source said, adding that the extremist militants also used the civilians as human shields as they prevent them from moving from the battleground.

In the coming days, the troops will push further into the eastern districts of the city, including al-Tahrir and al-Salam, the source said.

Earlier in the month, hundreds of the CTS commandos and Iraqi army made a significant progress at the eastern side of Mosul, and managed to seize six districts.

The advance unleashed the most intense street battles against IS militants since the offensive to retake the city began more than three weeks ago.

The battles inside Mosul pushed the number of civilians who were displaced from their homes to around 34,860 since the start of the military offensive earlier this month, according to the recent report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).

On Oct 17, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the start of a major offensive to retake Mosul, the country's second largest city.

Since then, the Iraqi security forces have inched to the eastern fringes of Mosul and made progress on other routes around the city, preparing for a major battle to storm the city and drive out IS militants.

Mosul, some 400 km north of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, has been under IS control since June 2014, when Iraqi government forces abandoned their weapons and fled, enabling IS militants to take control of parts of Iraq's northern and western regions.

Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费被黄网站在观看 | 成人黄18免费网站 | 日韩一级片免费 | 操欧美美女 | 欧美日本亚洲国产一区二区 | 国产日韩亚洲不卡高清在线观看 | 精品一区二区影院在线 | 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区五区六区 | 国产精品久久久久久久毛片 | 国产精品blacked在线 | 日本精品网 | 99久久免费午夜国产精品 | 欧美顶级毛片在线播放小说 | 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久片 | 欧美亚洲日本视频 | 国产性生活视频 | 国产成人精品一区二三区在线观看 | 又黄又刺激下面流水的视频 | 女让张开腿让男人桶视频 | 久久超级碰 | 久久国产成人 | 国内自拍亚洲 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久91网站 | 免费看一级欧美激情毛片 | 成人免费视频一区 | 涩涩国产精品福利在线观看 | 夜色邦合成福利网站 | 色黄啪啪18周岁以下禁止观看 | 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热 | 国产成人精品综合在线 | 亚洲国产一 | 杨幂国产精品福利在线观看 | 欧美一级成人一区二区三区 | 国产久草在线 | 久草免费在线播放 | 亚洲国产欧洲综合997久久 | 日本人成在线视频免费播放 | 91视频国产91久久久 | 欧美成人免费观看国产 | 免费国产a国产片高清 |