久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Trump's refugee ban sparks protests before White House, at over 30 US airports

By Zhao Huanxin | Xinhua / chinadaily.com.cn | 2017-01-30 07:19

Trump's refugee ban sparks protests before White House, at over 30 US airports

Protesters leave placards near the US Capitol Building after Sunday's protest in Washington DC around 4:30 pm. Throughout the day, thousands of demonstrators gathered at airports and the US capital to protest an executive order that temporarily bars refugees, migrants and even green-card holders from seven mostly Muslim countries from entering the US. They also denounced President Donald Trump's order to build a wall on the border with Mexico. [Photo by Zhao Huanxin / chinadaily.com.cn]

WASHINGTON - Thousands of protesters rallied in front of the White House on Sunday while demonstrations continued across more than 30 American airports after US President Donald Trump signed an executive order temporarily barring all refugees and seven Mideast and North African countries' citizens from entry into the US.

The Lafayette Square before the White House was packed by protesters against Trump's ban from noontime as more demonstrators were still arriving, witnesses said.

They wielded poster boards bearing messages such as "Ban Trump" "Refugees Welcome" and chanted "No hate! No fear! Refugees are welcome here!"

Protests are also scheduled throughout the day in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago, said a CNN report.

In Boston's Copley Square, thousands of people also gathered to protest the immigration ban, according to a report from the USA Today.

Earlier on Sunday, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said the international travel disruptions in the wake of the ban was "a small price to pay" for greater security of the United States.

On contrary, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Sunday said Democrats are considering legal actions to overturn the order.

A federal judge in New York on Saturday night granted an emergency stay temporarily halting the removal of people who, though with previously approved refugee applications or with valid visas, had ben detained following Trump's refugee and immigration order.

Similar rulings were later issued in Virginia, Massachusetts and Washington state, said a TheHill news daily report.

Under the order, refugees from all over the world will be suspended US entry for 120 days while all immigration from so-called "countries with terrorism concerns" will be suspended for 90 days. Countries included in the ban are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next Page >>|

BACK TO THE TOP
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 看成年女人免费午夜视频 | 国产成人亚洲精品91专区高清 | 日本a级在线 | 国产精品96久久久久久久 | 亚洲激情黄色 | 欧美一区二区视频 | 看亚洲a级一级毛片 | 女高中生被cao到哭视频 | 色偷偷女男人的天堂亚洲网 | 综合另类 | 特级欧美视频aaaaaa | 欧美第一页草草影院浮力 | 特级片视频 | 成人毛片国产a | 一二三中文乱码亚洲乱码 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区日韩 | 国内精品91久久久久 | 国产精品一级香蕉一区 | 综合图片亚洲网友自拍10p | 在线播放精品一区二区啪视频 | 一个人看的www片免费视频中文 | 在线视频亚洲 | 欧美性色黄大片在线观看 | 欧美大屁股精品毛片视频 | 亚洲国产精久久久久久久 | 国内精品伊人久久久影视 | 久草视频手机在线观看 | 国产成人综合视频 | 怡红院免费的全部视频 | 国语自产精品视频 | 日本高清va不卡视频在线观看 | 男性吸女下身的视频 | 亚洲男人的天堂久久无 | 久久香蕉精品成人 | 呦视频在线一区二区三区 | 欧美在线精品一区二区三区 | 午夜影院美女 | 久久99久久99| 一区二区国产在线播放 | 精品国产一区二区三区不卡蜜臂 | 精品一区二区三区在线视频观看 |