久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Americas

White House denies Trump's revealing of classified info to Russia

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-05-16 08:48
White House denies Trump's revealing of classified info to Russia

A combination of file photos showing Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov attending a news conference in Moscow, Russia, November 18, 2015, and US President Donald Trump posing for a photo in New York City, US, May 17, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

WASHINGTON - The White House on Monday strongly denied media reports accusing President Donald Trump of revealing highly classified intelligence information to Russia.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, National Security Adviser HR McMaster and Deputy National Security Adviser Dina Powell all issued statements saying such reports were wrong.

Trump reportedly relayed information from a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria when meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak in White House last week.

The Washington Post first reported the disclosure earlier on Monday, followed by the New York Times and other nationwide news outlets.

"During President Trump's meeting with Foreign Minister Lavrov, a broad range of subjects were discussed among which were common efforts and threats regarding counter-terrorism," Tillerson said. "During that exchange the nature of specific threats were discussed, but they did not discuss sources, methods or military operations."

Powell said in a statement that the story was false. "The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced."

"The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation," said McMaster who participated in the meeting.

"At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly." he said in a statement.

Trump's disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State, an information-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the US government, according to the Washington Post report.

The Washington Post said the information was provided by a US partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement, but the partner did not give the US permission to share the information with Russia.

Following the meeting, the White House contacted the CIA and National Security Agency to contain the damage, according to the Post.

However, the US president has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that such disclosures broke the law, said the media reports.

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费视频网站一级人爱视频 | 6一10周岁毛片免费 6一12呦女精品 | 日韩视频国产 | 久久国内精品自在自线观看 | 国产三香港三韩国三级不卡 | 日韩国产一区二区 | 亚洲国产成人综合精品2020 | 亚洲不卡在线观看 | 性色午夜视频免费男人的天堂 | 极品美女写真菠萝蜜视频 | 美女张开腿让男人桶的动态图 | 免费国产黄网站在线观看视频 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区四区 | 日韩欧美一级a毛片欧美一级 | 国产91一区二区在线播放不卡 | 免费国内精品久久久久影院 | 18黄网站 | 日韩亚洲天堂 | 国产精品亚洲一区在线播放 | 97一级毛片全部免费播放 | 美女毛片在线观看 | 免费一级真人毛片 | 欧美精品亚洲一区二区在线播放 | 一级全黄毛片 | 国产一区日韩二区欧美三 | 草草影院视频 | 日韩国产欧美在线观看一区二区 | 99久久99视频 | 精品免费国产 | 国产真实生活伦对白 | 国产人成午夜免费噼啪视频 | 国产99网站 | 亚洲自偷自拍另类12p | 国产精品一久久香蕉国产线看 | 久久精品国产免费一区 | 99久久免费国产精精品 | 免费 欧美 自拍 在线观看 | 中文字幕欧美一区 | 成人午夜兔费观看网站 | 92精品国产成人观看免费 | 中日韩一级片 |