久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

ConocoPhillips ordered to stop drilling

Updated: 2011-09-03 07:52

By Cao Yin (China Daily)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

ConocoPhillips ordered to stop drilling

A fisherman in Changli, Hebei province, shows dead scallops believed killed by oil pollution in Bohai Bay. [Photo/China News Service]

Lawyers for fishermen to sue for compensation against oil giant

BEIJING - ConocoPhillips China has been ordered to stop drilling in Bohai Bay, following an investigation that found it has not fully cleaned up or brought under control the offshore spills that have raised an outcry among fishermen and environmentalists.

In a statement released on Friday, the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) demanded "strong and effective measures" to prevent further oil leaks and to clean up any spills, calling for a full environmental impact assessment before production resumes.

It ordered the company to stop production at its Penglai 19-3 oilfield, which was the source of the leak in Bohai Bay.

ConocoPhillips said earlier this week that it had met a Tuesday deadline for a full cleanup, sealed the fault causing the leaks and placed a containment device to prevent further seepage.

However, further investigation by the SOA found the company's attempt to plug the leaks was unsuccessful.

ConocoPhillips China is developing a compliance plan with its co-venturer in the field, China National Offshore Oil Corp, and will be submitting it to the SOA shortly, according to a news release by the oil company.

Activities that are related to depressurizing the field will continue in a safe and environmentally responsible way, it said.

On Friday morning, a group of more than 30 lawyers representing the fishermen applied to the SOA for the details of the investigation, and will start a lawsuit after getting the report.

"We urgently want to know how much oil has been leaked, how much harm the pollution has caused and how fast the oil will diffuse," Zhao Jingwei, director of the legal group, told China Daily.

"The direction the oil is flowing and the government responses are also our concerns," he said.

However, the lawyer refused to give an exact time for the lawsuit or say how much compensation they will ask for from ConocoPhillips China.

Yang Jizhen, chairman of the Laoting fisheries association in Hebei province, said the Ministry of Agriculture collected a sample of dead scallops in the area on Aug 3 and promised to give a response within one month, but the result is still unknown.

"More than 60 percent of fishermen have suffered serious losses. All fishermen are paying attention to the development of this accident," he said, adding they are looking forward to receiving a fair result and getting compensation after the lawsuit.

Lin Fanzhong, an official with the inspection team, said they conducted a thorough examination of the site with satellites, aircraft, sea vessels and even underwater robots on Thursday.

A preliminary investigation by the administration's inspection team found the leak was caused by incorrect injections that destroyed the stability of the seabed. The company should shoulder responsibility for the accident, the administration said.

In the meantime, ConocoPhillips China should report on the progress of the cleanup work and be supervised by the public, said the administration, which will soon ask the company for ecological compensation.

China Daily

主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产99久9在线视频 国产99久久 | 国产亚洲精品久久 | 精品久久久久亚洲 | 91热国内精品永久免费观看 | a性片| 免费国内精品久久久久影院 | 一级做a毛片在线看 | 亚洲天堂美女视频 | 国产99视频精品免视看7 | 99视频在线观看视频一区 | 国产福利不卡一区二区三区 | 成人亚洲精品一区二区 | 久久狠狠 | 日本三级在线观看中文字 | 美女很黄很黄是免费的·无遮挡网站 | 波多野结衣在线观看免费区 | 成人毛片免费免费 | 亚洲午夜网站 | 成人国产在线观看 | 亚洲另类视频在线观看 | 香港经典a毛片免费观看爽爽影院 | 精品国产亚洲一区二区在线3d | 欧美激情毛片裸推荐 | 国产日韩在线视频 | 在线成人免费看大片 | 欧美成人高清手机在线视频 | 亚洲香蕉久久一区二区三区四区 | 成人久久网 | 亚洲人成a在线网站 | 精品国产91在线网 | 国产精品a区 | 国产一区二区三区视频 | 大量真实偷拍情侣视频野战 | 91精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区 | 成年人视频网站免费 | 国产精品短视频免费观看 | 久久久久综合一本久道 | 成人在线亚洲 | 国产67194| 三级免费网站 |